Saturday, February 20, 2010

Crown Moulding

Today we put up crown molding in the dining room, and put up the crown in the bathroom that Andy and my dad cut last week whiled holed up in the house in the blizzard.
We rented a nail gun from home depot and Jamie came over and watched Louis while we worked. Louis did not like the nail gun at all, but the molding looks great and I can't wait until we get everything painted! Thank you so much Jamie!!
On a funny note, tonight as I lifted Louis up over my head to pretend like he was flying, he spit up all over my forehead and started laughing hysterically. I'm glad he thinks thats funny. No pictures of that, sorry. I'm sure you can use your imagination to create a nice mental image.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good. You guys are really getting good at this stuff. I guess I can retire from the crown molding trade now. Dad

Anonymous said...

you are very welcome! happy to help out any time. too bad it all went down hill after louis and i read the velveteen rabbit. - jamie