Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Home!

Louis and I made it home and he did great on the flight once again. We scored again with seating assignments and ended up with an empty seat in the middle and a mother/grandmother in the window seat who was absolutely great. We sat directly in front of Dennis Kucinich on the plane although it took me a moment to figure out who it was. I was so sleep deprived, I kept thinking, "I know this guy from somewhere..." There was a flight attendant on our return flight who was also on the flight out to L.A and when we boarded she saw us and said, " Louis is back." She remembered his name! Louis was very dazed by the time we arrived at the house last night, but slept through the night (thank god) and seemed very happy to be back in his crib. He was excited to see Andy this morning and also seemed very happy to get back into his exersaucer in the kitchen! I will be going through more photos from California and post a few more throughout the week. Thanks to everyone who made time to come and see us while we were out there!!

No comments: